Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Revolution.

I have been reading through the book A.D.:The Revolution that Changed the World, by Dr. David Jeremiah. It has taken me a while to read through this book because of a busy schedule but I appreciated how each chapter was self standing yet built upon each one before it. I appreciated the visual way Dr. Jeremiah wrote and brought the pages of alive. Each chapter addressed an aspect of how the early church grew and the persecution and trials that they faced. I enjoyed the narrative style of bringing real life events to us in a new and fresh way. Throughout the book you look into the lives of characters who's names we are familiar with and events we read about, yet it feels like you are almost there with them. I believe this would be a great book for the new convert who is looking for an overview of the growth of the church. I received my complimentary copy from Tyndale House Publishers for an honest review. I will be picking up a couple of copies to keep in my library as gifts for people as well. So pick up a copy and give it a read and let me know what you thought.
Till next time
P.M.