Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Amazing biography

I just finished up my first reading of "Abraham, One Nomad's Amazing Journey of Faith", by Charles Swindoll.
My first thought is, "wow, that was a wonderful in depth look at a patriarch of the Christian faith." It was written in story form, which Charles is a master of. We follow Abraham through his adventures following God and excercising faith at every turn. We get to know Abraham and see the real world issues that challenged him and his faith.
Charles gives practical application from the lessons of this great patriarch along with his illustrations which makes it feel like it happened last week. Abraham is an important part of the Christian faith and well worth the time to learn about his life.
I recieved my free copy from TyndaleHouse Publishers for an honest review and honestly it was well worth my time.