Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Creation vs popular perspective.

Let me just start out by saying, "Atta boy Ken Ham"!! I am proud of my Christian faith and the grace God has shown me, but tonight watching the debate I was so proud of Ken Ham.
Let me back up. I mentioned several blogs ago that tonight would be a great debate between Bill Nye the science guy and Ken Ham the creation museum guy. The question of, is creation a viable scientific say to approach science. I messed up the question but you get the idea, it really boils down to creation verses evolution.
I was amazed at Ken Hams positive demeanor of dealing with Bill Nye. I almost feel guilty for letting my kids watch Bill's science show when they were little. The cool thing is all three of my kids, 2 here and 1 in MN with her husband were able to watch and see how a real scientist will follow the facts. If you weren't sure it was Ken Ham I am referring to. Bill Nye was trying to pick a fight, I presume to take the focus off the questions, but Ken kept strong and used the Bible as his strength.
Ken Ham also clearly shared the gospel multiple times!! I hope Rick Warren was watching so he can be encouraged to do the same next time he gets the opportunity. Creation is the logical choice.
If you missed the debate here is the link to see it as it will be on for a few more days.
Nye Ham debate.


Why not drop me a comment and share what you thought about it?