Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cloak of the Light

Spiritual warfare is a difficult thing for us to comprehend because we can't see it. Author Chuck Black does a great job in his new book, Cloak of the Light. With in a few pages I was drawn in and tied to the characters as if I knew them personally. Not only was this book hard to put down, I found my self at the edge of my seat multiple times. Drew Carter is a teen tossed into the thick of spiritual warfare after a scientist disappears. He is in a new school and sticks up for the computer geek who turns out to be a vital part to his future. Given "special abilities" after the lasok device goes up in flames, he learns to observe another dimension. Sydney, the Christian crush that Drew has, prays for Drew but Drew is convinced that the earth is being invaded, until he notices the light invaders who appear to be good guys.
You will not be disappointed so be sure to pick up a copy of this book, which by the way is a trilogy. I can't wait to read the next two!!
Why not visit the authors website by clicking here? You could also read a chapter and preview it by going to wars of the realm.
I was given a free copy of this book by blogging for books for my review.